Welcome to "Peru Women"!
Our site is an excellent choice if you are seeking the woman of your dreams in Peru. Our complete full-service site was designed to make it easy to find the Peru woman you've been looking for. “Peru Women” site is glad to offer you thousands profiles with photos of beautiful and single women from Peru. All our Peru women are real and desire to find true love…
What’s so special about Peru Women? It’s said that women from Peru are loving and devoted wives for their husbands and caring and affectionate mothers for their children. Peru Women are faithful and dedicated to their families. Also women from Peru are warm and honest, tender and passionate.
Our Peru Romance Tour - great chance to meet beautiful women of Peru and to explore Lima, capital city of Peru.
Your Tour will include:
- Two fully catered, specific invitation, large Socials
- Hotel accommodations in Lima Peru
- Unlimited Personal Introductions
- Complimentary interpreters provided at all Socials
- Airport Pickup
- Breakfast daily
- One hotel area and city orientation tour
- 24 hour hospitality and guidance from our AFA staff
- In-house complimentary interpreting services located in the AFA office
- 1 month Platinum Membership ($95.00 value)
- Publication "The Foreign Bride Travel Guide" ($25 value)
- Your "Do It Yourself" - Fiancee Visa Kit ($90.00 value US clients only) written by immigration attorney M. Jones
All for the price of just $1,595
Don't miss an opportunity of a life time.
Reserve your spot now!
Peru Info. It's the multiple layers of great civilizations which makes Peru so fascinating. You can wander around colonial cities which have preserved the legacy of the Spanish conquistadors, visit the ancient Incan capital of Cuzco...
Lima, capital of Peru, founded on January 18, 1535, is a modern city which, while constantly expanding, has also managed to maintain the elegance of its Historic Center.
Lima Restaurants. Lima's menus offer a wide variety of dishes from all parts of the world as well as the more select dishes of Peruvian cuisine, amongst the best in the world. In Lima you will find excellent restaurants...
Holidays and Festivals Peruvians have a variety of secular holidays. In addition, there are certain religious holidays that are celebrated regularly.
What is Yerba Mate? Also called Paraguay cayi, Paraguay tea, South American holly, mateteestrauch, erva-verdadeira, St. Bartholomew’s tea, Jesuit’s tea, hervea, caminu...
Peruvian food is determined by the geography of the country, its climate and the customs of their people...